Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Fruitful Labor Day Weekend!



St. Blaize's changepurse

Country Cottage

What a nice weekend! The weather was perfect, we got in our 40th trip to the pool, Leo went to the Lake, Mae went to the Renaissance Fair in Bristol, and I finished 3 purses! I just posted them in my etsy shop. Late last week I made 3 changepurses - 2 were made to order for my new friend Amber, and one was made for St. Blaize - one of my favorite flickr folks. Now the kids are back to school - all is well!

UPDATE: 2 of these purses went almost immediately - which leads me to the problem of working with small amounts of vintage fabric: there is a very limited number of items to make in a given design - then I have to move on to a different fabric and a different look. On the other hand this suits me well because I don't like making the same thing over and over again... an interesting dilemma...

No comments: