Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Practically Necessary Updated!

I just finished updating PN with lots of new styles, and a clearer focus (I hope!). Please check it out and let me know what you think (and report any bugs or misspellings!). I'm hoping that Jenny fits the bill as "the new Caroline".

Fabric and buckle detail from Jenny.

The fabric has a similar quality - vertical stripes, dark in color, small print. The Jenny fabric also comes out of the dryer looking great, and has a very nice drape. Irene is also new and the fabric is fantastic: the print is adorable, and the soft hand and nice drape make for a very nice apron.

Irene

When I saw the fabric at TROY I recognized it immediately from a child's apron I have in my collection - it's a very good reproduction.

Vintage Child's Apron

Derby Lite is skating in the Forest Park St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Queen B working on the Giant Rollerskate of World Domination:
Yes, it's a bit of a gearshift to go from sewing sparkly pink vinyl to working on a new apron, but I'm versatile and I love a really BIG project!

No comments: