Monday, February 23, 2009

New Blue from Practically Necessary

I had a very productive trip to TROY fabrics last week. I was primarily looking for fabric to make my next "Caroline" type apron: easy care cotton, vertical stripes, small print, lots of contrast. I looked at this fabric briefly, then I looked at what seemed like 1,000 bolts of fabric. I came back to this one and decided it was the one. I also picked out a sweet novelty fabric, and another that I think I will return for a second bolt of the blue stripe. This fabric reminds me of the fabric in my favorite full apron - a thrifted number that was well worn when I got it, and is still going strong.




I hope to update the PN website in the next week or so. I'll include this apron in the update, along with 5 or 6 new styles. I'm still working on a name for the New Blue, If you have any ideas please leave them in a comment - if I choose your suggestion I'll send you something special from PN.

No comments: